Sunday, April 13, 2014

See ya next year


My last few weeks in Salina Ive been working in the mornings and off in the afternoon. The weather has been turning to fall, in other words just generally unstable, sunny and 90 one minute raining or cloudy and 75 the next. And literally were talking weird new Orleans weather where shit just changes like every 30 min. so I had my last weeks of swimming, reading, and laying in the sun.

On Thursday September 27 I left Salina along with half the island (all going to Simones wedding in Umbria) on the overnight ferry to Napoli. 
Ciao Salina, my love

I won’t even begin to go into the luggage fiasco that occurred. 

Hellooo Napoli

Friday morning I caught an early train to Rome then Spoleto. And here I sit in my expensive hotel (I decided my last nights should be done in style and comfort before I get to NYC and am living in Michele’s living room without a second of privacy) with a patio and a Jacuzzi just chillin.



No comments:

Post a Comment