Sunday, April 13, 2014

WARPED TOUR!

So as you may have guessed from the title I worked on Warped tour this summer. My company shot the second season of Warped Roadies and I, as field coordinator, spend 2 months on a tour bus riding around (and I mean alllll around) the country and parts of canada with 9 other people (on my bus). And it was AWESOME!
 Tour starts in Washington!
Home for 2 months

My debut as Hoover the Hautdawg

 Shasta lake in CA


 SoCal


 Somewhere in AZ
 Day off in AZ... So I went hiking in the desert
 A very dusty New Mexico
 Hotter'N Hell Vegas
 Jurassic Park tattoos in the back of the bus in Oregon I think?
 Colorado maybe?
 Some middle of America town that we terrorized for a night... pants were optional

 3OH!3
 aaand shit got a little weird...
 Rainy Canada
 Day off in... I don't remember... a warmer east coast state?
 Service day in NJ
 Gotta love my sweaty hotdog suit!
After hours wrestling match...

 Shona came to visit in PA!
 Crew photo
 Yea... I climbed the bus.
 Hussy Bus... is what our driver called our bus
 Crazy storm somewhere in the midwest... Shit got real


 $180 steaks in Omaha
 New friends
 Gotta love a florida sunrise
 projected movies on the back of our bus... and everyone was jealous


 People are crazy
 Cheers to the end of tour! We made it!
Obviously this was just a sprinkling of pix from the summer but it was a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment